Saturday, May 9, 2009

a poem for someone


we chatted for hours in the chatbox.
sometimes, we're running out of things to say..
wish i could tell u, how much i love this friendship.
but i keep it as a secret, every single day.

but now, it's too late,
u're already on your way.
& i keep blaming myself
for letting this chance slip away

i tried to hold back tears
but my heart is aching
why am i so sad?
what am i feeling?

maybe because u're important to me
& i.... am not important to u

maybe someday u'll forget me
but it's impossible for me to forget u..

friends till the end.


these words are words that come straight from my heart.

3 comments:

syafeeq faXys said...

eju..this is the beginning k..
not the end~

eju said...

but i think this is the end..
someday he'll 4get me T_T

Muhamad Rafique Abdullah said...

relax eju..where there is 'jodoh' there's is a will from ALLAH..trust qada' n qadar..